A staple in every Bobux Collection, the Jodhpur is a heritage boot that delivers in comfort, practicality and style. Luxurious leather in a trendy plum finish makes this boot perfect for a stylish outfit, while a zip closure and elastic gusset give this timeless style a comfortable, secure fit.
Adjustability + Fit
- Side zip and elasticated gusset. Non-adjustable fixed shape.
- Designed to fit average width feet. Standard length.
- Quickdry Vintage-Look Leather Upper.
- Gum Step Up TPR Sole.
- Pig Skin Lining.
Polish every two weeks with a natural polish such as beeswax or a revitaliser cream to keep leather soft and protected. This will also provide some protection from water. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing beeswax or cream over affected area. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for early walkers:
- Step Up is designed for the shape of toddlers' feet.
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps.
- Flexible, breathable materials.
- Durable, contoured outdoor soles.
Quick drying, vintage-look premium leather with reduced water absorption properties.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Wave' inspired pattern, with feature grooves for maximum flex and anti-slip grip.
- Slightly rounded sole base to support ankle mobility.
From our Instagram
Set your store